Friday, September 21, 2012

All you need is LOVE

I tend to limit my media intake because I find myself just becoming saddened by the awful stories out there. Whether it be negative political rants, public shootings, family members killing each other or protests all over the globe; they all break my heart. I often find myself asking, "What has this world come to?"  Violence, hate, destruction, terror. These are the things our children are all too familiar with.    Nobody really has an answer on how to stop it, but the first step is loving each other. I am aware we all can't go over to the Middle East and just start hugging people, but start small. Start by loving the people in your life, smiling at strangers, being polite, appreciate the things that you have and think positively. 
Life is short, fill it with love. 

No comments: