Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cruise like a Norwegian

The last few months have been full of travel for me. One month in the Caribbean and one month in Europe. Both amazing experiences, each in their own way.

The month spent in the Caribbean was because I was working for another cruise liner, this time, Norwegian. And naturally, I loved it! Not only is the job of hanging out with the kids so much fun but also the people I meet and the places I get to visit.


This run included Great Stirrup Cay, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Cozumel. Basically a dream month come true! While working on my tan I was able to do things that I never imagined. Some of my most memorable activities included climbing Dunn's River Falls and "bobsledding" in Jamaica, swimming with dolphins in Grand Cayman, snorkeling in the Bahamas, exploring the old military for in San Juan, PR and having countless relaxing days on the beach.

No comments: