Monday, August 8, 2011

Silent Warriors


Saturday was a tragic and devastating day for the United States. We lost over twenty of our military's best. Unfortunately for me it hits even closer to home. Even though I know the fears associated with having a loved one in that position, I can not start to understand the pain and suffering that those families are feeling right now. My heart breaks for every single one of them, more than I can even express. We should all be thankful to those silent warriors for the sacrifices that they and their families have continuously made to keep us safe. These Navy SEALS have done things that we can't even fathom to protect us, the people of America. We can sleep soundly at night because of their commitment, bravery and selflessness. I am thankful everyday for them, they are truly amazing people. May God bless every single one of them and may the fallen heroes rest in peace.

No comments: